Saturday, July 22, 2006

it's been raining

something serious
the week started off blazing in a devastating way. too hot to function.
now theres incessant rain showers with regular ligthening storms too boot.

i'd never experienced that..thunder rolled and lightening illuminated my room for 30 minutes consecutively yesterday. i mean, the shit just never stopped..not for more than 10 seconds.

my scientist father explained the phenomenon to me.. apparently, clouds were bumping into one another steadily. it was quite scary. i wished i'd had a basement to hide in.

but anyway, fucked up weather has crippled my little bit of a social life. i've been taking naps all week and just feeling disoriented. because of the rain it's been dark all day so more than once this week i've woke up at 9 and had to really struggle to remember rather or not it was am or pm.


shit's kinda wack.

my mom's coming up here next week. she's doing some training in hartford, connecticut and well, I'm probably going to stay with her. I mean, it's a bit of a commute but I won't have anything to do and she'll have air conditioner.

lauren alyse belle at 9:07 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment